Mark your calendars: individual events can also be bookmarked via our online calendar.
August 20 to 22: 1st–6th grade New Student Immersion and Orientation, 9:00am–12:00 noon
Students who are new to Montessori are strongly encouraged to attend this 3 day session to get a jump start into the classroom culture and expectations as they begin their journey in Montessori education. It will be facilitated by Mrs. Davidson and Mrs. Mikrut. Please plan on attending all three days.
August 21, 2013: 6th and 7th Middle School Orientation, 6:00–7:30pm
Meet classmates, pick up registration information, meet the new Athletic Director and find out about sports, 7th graders can find out more about Mrs. Hall’s plans for the start of the school year.
Updated Agenda for Wednesday Night
- The session will meet in the Middle School classroom 206—our students have already been getting the room ready :-)
- Parents are welcome to attend as well.
- The session begins at 6PM with remarks about Middle School Athletics for 6/7 grades.
- Principal Sorge will have a few remarks on the new Middle School.
- Jennifer Hall will discuss plans and opportunities for our 7th grade.